Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank goodness for metabolism supplements

Yes, I've slacked for the past couple of weeks.  Good thing, though, is that I haven't gained any weight.  But on the other hand, I haven't lost any either. 

I've been out of town most of the time, and then when I am in town, my schedule is crazy.  After this week, it will be back to normal, so I'm going total hardcore again on Power 90's butt.  It's so difficult to work out in the mornings, but once I get back on my schedule of doing that, I should be just fine.

Even though my clothes fit better, it's difficult to stay motivated.  I've taken a new approach, though - I'll be using the magic #13 as some different motivation.  My dog weighs about 13 pounds, so seeing and picking her up is a great way to see how much weight has been taken off of my feet.  I've lost 13, so now it's time to lose another 13 (and so on and so forth).  I'll still have my 5 lb rewards, but this will be just another way of visualizing my weight loss.  I do better with visual learning anyway.

So, I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I have done the same thing....Like carry a 10lb bucket to feed. I never realized how much more weight I carry around until I put it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to envision those pounds of fake fat they have at the gym, to show you what it looks like. Just thinking about those nasty things makes me work harder!

    ReplyDelete