Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack

Hello everyone!

It's been quite some time since I posted last on this site, and I've had many fitness ups and downs since that post.  I'm back online now to get in my best physical condition, especially since I'm getting married in a few months! 

Not only do I want to look great for our wedding and the honeymoon, but I also want to just look fantastic and feel great. 

I'm doing P90X Lean this go-around, and I'm confident that it will provide excellent results as long as I stick to the food guide and do the workouts as hard as I can.  I've never really finished a Beachbody program before due to unforseen circumstances (or sometimes just plain 'ole lack of motivation), but I'm determined that this time will be different.

P90X Lean and eating healthy will be my life for the next 90 days... and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment