Sunday, February 6, 2011

Calories don't count during the Super Bowl

Right?  Well, not really, but I totally didn't watch what I ate tonight.

The boyfriend and I grilled wings at my parent's house for the big game.  Plus, there was a kick butt Rotel cheese dip, grilled corn, fruit, brownies, sugar-free chocolate pudding, and margaritas.  Let me tell you, home-cooked wings are the best.  At least you know what's in them and that they're made with clean hands.





I guess my dinner could have been worse - we could have had restaurant-made wings that were deep fried or disgustingly baked.  And, they could have been cooked with the dirty cook's dandruff seasoning.

The only thing that would have made the night better was if the Falcons, Broncos, or Cowboys were in the Super Bowl.  The Falcons got close, but no cigar was handed to them.  They screwed up when it counted the most.  I mean, the Packs were a much better winner, though.  The Broncos and Cowboys were so far behind that there was no way of catching up.  Maybe the Broncos need to put Tebow in the whole season and see where that takes them.  Everyone said "he's not pro material."  It's time to eat those words, suckas.

Anywho, now that I've gotten off on a football tangent...  I know I won't gain weight from one mishap, but I surely need to work my butt off tomorrow morning during my workout.  Gah, I hate getting up early before work to exercise (especially when I stay up late to watch a football game), but it's my only option.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I will say, though, that my jeans fit looser today!  I just washed them, too, and normally it takes a couple of days for my jeans to get to the stretched-out point.  Yaay for that.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment