Friday, February 11, 2011

Just a little motivation

I fully believe that everyone should always have something to look forward to (as long as finances allow, of course).  Whether it's a concert, sporting event, wedding, vacation, reunion, or something, each and every one of us needs something that will keep us motivated to "keep on, keepin' on."  So, my short-term event to look forward to was the Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, and Jarrod Nemann concert, which was last night.

The concert was awesome.  All three artists were incredibly talented, and I really enjoyed their performances.  Jarrod was way more energetic than I'd presumed; Darius was so comfortable on stage that it really felt like we were having a concert in our living room (and he played some Hootie and the Blowfish stuff, which was freaking sweet); and Brad really blew me away with the momentum he had on stage and how amazing of a singer and guitarist he really is.  Needless to say, it's in my top 5 list of concerts: Bon Jovi, Aerosmith/ZZ Top, Sugarland, Zac Brown Band, and Brad Paisley/Darius Rucker.  So, now, my new goal for 15 lbs lost is to find another concert to attend sometime in the near future. 

I didn't get to work out this morning because we got in so late last night, but I'm going to try to work out tonight after dinner.  I'm going to make sure that my meal plan for the day is spot-on so I can stay in my caloric range.  Thank goodness for the Livestrong MyPlate app - I would totally suck at tracking my food if it wasn't for that little app! 

So, in honor of the concert last night, I'll bring to you the (drumroll please!) song of the day!  :)

Brad Paisley - "This is Country Music"



No comments:

Post a Comment