Friday, February 11, 2011

Two things

1.) I had a major headache today that I thought was caused by my lack of sugar intake.  Well, that definitely wasn't the case!  It was actually caused by a lack of w-a-t-e-r.  You know, that clear stuff that we're supposed to drink 8 glasses of every day?  Yeah, I am normally familiar with that.  Today was a bit busy and with me being thrown off from no workout this morning, I completely forgot about drinking water throughout the day.  I guess I was dehydrated...  not cool!  I just drank a few glasses, and immediately felt better.  Never experienced that before and hope I won't ever again!

2.) I registered for a 5K today!  It's at the end of March, so I guess that gives me enough time to get ready for the race.  When the weather gets a bit warmer, I'm going to start back running outside in addition to my Power 90 workouts to hopefully build up my stamina...  and burn more calories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment